This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

phase #2 provisioning for AD always raise the same error: 2 mandatory parameters are required

Hello,

I have a fresh new installation with an AD target configured. With the default provisioning workflow I always receive this error:

ErrorMessages = (2018-05-21 19:57:59.027) [2134003] Error executing synchronization.
[1777018] Error executing synchronization project (Active Directory Domain (DC=XXXXX,DC=XXXXX,DC=XX))'s workflow (Provisioning).
[1777124] Error executing projection step (container - Phase #2) of projection configuration (Provisioning (Provisioning)).
[1777219] Error executing synchronization step (container - Phase #2)!
[1777218] The synchronization step (container - Phase #2) cannot be executed because not all of the 2 mandatory parameters of method (Insert object) are mapped through the active rules.

Add rules for each parameter of the method used to the mapping rule (container).
   at StdioProcessor.StdioProcessor._Execute(Job job)
   at VI.Projector.JobComponent.ProjectorComponent.Activate(String task)
   at VI.Projector.JobComponent.ProjectorComponent._FullProjection()
   ---- Start of Inner Exception ----
   at VI.Projector.JobComponent.ProjectorComponent._FullProjection()
   at VI.Projector.Database.ProjectorExecutor.Project(ISession session, IProjectionConfiguration configuration, ProjectionOption options, ISystemObject adHocObject, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at VI.Projector.Projection.Extensions.Execute(IProjectorEngine engine, IProjectionConfiguration configuration, ProjectionOption options, ISystemObject adHocObject, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
   at VI.Projector.Projection.ProjectorEngine.<ExecuteAsync>d__3.MoveNext()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at VI.Projector.Projection.ProjectionStrategy.<ExecuteStepAsync>d__2.MoveNext()
   at VI.Projector.Projection.ProjectionStrategy.<ExecuteStepAsync>d__2.MoveNext()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at VI.Projector.Projection.ProjectionStrategyBase.<OnExecuteStepAsync>d__2.MoveNext()
   at VI.Projector.Projection.ProjectionStrategyBase._CheckMandatoryMethodProperties(IProjectionStep step, ProjectionDirection EffectiveProjectionDirection)

I'm using the default workflow for provisioning. The initial sync is ok and if I try to generate a new container or OU, It is created in AD.

If I remove the insert/update action for the container, I receive the same error for organization units.

Probably it's a small error, but I can't identify it :-(

Best regards,

David

Parents
  • Okay.

And you are trying to create the container in OneIM and the error is thrown by the AdHoc provisioning step in the Job Service, right?

What properties have you populated for the container in OneIM? Can you post the data or a screenshot?
  • Okay.

And you are trying to create the container in OneIM and the error is thrown by the AdHoc provisioning step in the Job Service, right?

What properties have you populated for the container in OneIM? Can you post the data or a screenshot?
Children
No Data