This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

where to optimize the search index in ITSHOP?

when I use the search function in ITSHOP (search a Chinese name ,to check whether a specified people raised a request in IT shop), I put the name in search box, clicked "search".it didn't happen anything .actually I found the name's record in the bottom of current page . can anyone tell me how to optimize the search function ?or the search index ?Thanks.

• Hi Stefanie,

could you please specify the version of OneIM you are using and describe in more detail the page of the web portal you are trying to search for raised requests? There are several pages and search option in the web portal.

In addition, the logged in user that is issuing the search, what are his roles in the system and what is his relationship in regards to the people you are looking for? For example, is he a direct manager or not, that kind of stuff.

• version 7.1.2 ---It's the IAM admin met this problem. he is the IT operator .Every time the business user complain didn't get the access after raised request ,IT Operator log in IAM and check whether the user raised request or whether his request got approved, the search function didn't work.IT Operator has to find the record page by page(most of the time he could find out the record manually, but could not find out with the search function.)

• I suggest contacting support to help you out.