This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Change the date display in ITSHOP's requests

Hello,
I need help in how to change the date display in many places when displaying the history of requests, current requests, and so on.
In the original, the display is "about 2 days ago" / "about 2 hours ago" and so on. I need a clear output of the date and time, for example in the form: 09/18/2018 9:00 PM
Thanks

Parents
  • Hi,

The WebDesigner component reponsible for the "user-friendly" display is called VI_Edit_View_DateTimeago. If you search for that name in WebDesigner, you will find component references that look like in the following screenshot. These rules say that the user-friendly display will be used to display values from the specified column.

You can delete these rules and the display will revert to the "technical" display.

Hope this helps

Hanno

• Thx, Hanno. I deleted all ColumnViewer with VI_Edit_View_DateTimeago in my custom web project and refresh preview. And i can't see differences.

As you said, i tried to delete this viewers in VI_Standart_Web, but i can't to do that

• Thx, Hanno. I deleted all ColumnViewer with VI_Edit_View_DateTimeago in my custom web project and refresh preview. And i can't see differences.

As you said, i tried to delete this viewers in VI_Standart_Web, but i can't to do that

Children