Add column to Hyperview for ADSAccount

Hello,

I need some help adding a column to the Hyperview for ADSAccount.

I'm using v7.1.3 when you look at the overview and see the ADSAccount i want to add column to view in that box.

Currently I see...

• Login name (pre Win200)
  • Email Address
  • Manage Level

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Lu

Parents
  • Open the designer tool and navigate to the User Interface sextion, there you can find all the overview forms. Edit the person overview form using the tool to add your fields.

• Paul,

Thank you for the suggestion. I found the form and was able to edit. This was helpful as I wanted to add items to that overview.

Although it does not translate to the Web portal overview.

Sorry i should have been more specific. I would like to add additional field to the Hyperview on the Web portal.

I just want to add AccountDisabled so that the sponsor or manager can see if the account is disabled or not.

I know this is not real time as sync to AD is not real time, but it's what the customer is asking for.

Thank you,

Lu

• Paul,

Thank you for the suggestion. I found the form and was able to edit. This was helpful as I wanted to add items to that overview.

Although it does not translate to the Web portal overview.

Sorry i should have been more specific. I would like to add additional field to the Hyperview on the Web portal.

I just want to add AccountDisabled so that the sponsor or manager can see if the account is disabled or not.

I know this is not real time as sync to AD is not real time, but it's what the customer is asking for.

Thank you,

Lu

Children