This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Error while viewing request history of an user from web portal

We could see below error while viewing request history of an user. Please find error details below:
One or more errors occurred.
Error while loading the collection QAMDuG in VI_ITShop_OrderHistory_ControlRef4_ControlRef1_wctl1_AccProductSwitchContainer1_0_0.
Error during execution of 'OnInitialize' in logic module 'QAMDuG'.
Current security context is not associated with an Active Directory domain or forest.
(2019-03-05 06:05:01)

What could because of the cause of this error and how it can be fixed? 

Parents
  • I would guess that HDB is not on the same SQL server as IM DB and YOu use AD not SQL authentication.  Try switching to SQL authentication and check DOC's for correct HDB configuration

• Hi,

For logging in to Manager, i am using main database and AD based authentication based on requirement and i keep changing the authentication method used as we are working on Data Governance Edition.. But on web portal, i could see this error. Also, for Data Governance we have another DB inside main DB.

• Hi,

For logging in to Manager, i am using main database and AD based authentication based on requirement and i keep changing the authentication method used as we are working on Data Governance Edition.. But on web portal, i could see this error. Also, for Data Governance we have another DB inside main DB.

Children