This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Virtual property for behavior

Hello!

I'm trying to add a virtual property to ADSAccount (user) to get the TSBBehavior ITDataUsage of an ADSAccount, with the intention of using the value in mapping conditions to control the rogue modification correction.

I have added an Object Reference 'vrtManageLevel' with the Route UID_TSBBehavior.ITDataUsage.  This makes the UID_TSBBehavior light up yellow as expected.  

If I look in the OneIM target system browser the vrtManageLevel has no value.

I have also tried adding a mapping for the virtual property to ExtensionAttribue1 to see if it has a value, but no value is written to AD when changing the ADSAccount.UID_TSBBehavior which causes an AdHocProjection 

Is what I am trying to possible? Am I testing incorrectly?

Thanks for your help!

Parents
  • p.s. this is version 8.0.2

It seems there is something strange about having UID_TSBBehavior in the Object Reference... If I change it to for example UID_ADSContainer.CanonicalName then the value is resolved in the target system browser.  If I try with UID_TSBBehavior.Ident_TSBBehavior to get a string, this is not resolved. The ADSAccount has UID_TSBBehavior correctly set.

• Mike,

I tried this in my 8.0.2 instance and it worked as expected. The only issue I had was that I needed to reload the schema as TSBBehavior had been removed when I'd shrunk the schema.

Reply Children