VI_ESS_PWOHelperPWO Send mail new task for approver Failing

Hello All,

i have a few jobs under VI_ESS_PWOHelperPWO Send mail new task for approver that are failing to send the email notification.  Below is the error i am getting.

ErrorMessages = (2019-08-21 14:59:05.247) [810271] Column UID_PersonOrdered does not exist.
at StdioProcessor.StdioProcessor._Execute(Job job)
at VI.JobService.JobComponents.MailComponent.Activate(String task)
at VI.JobService.JobComponents.MailComponent._SendRichMail()
at VI.Mail.MailComposer.<Compose>d__5.MoveNext()
at VI.Mail.MailComposer.Compose(IEntity richMail, MailParameters parameters)
at VI.Mail.MailComposer._RenderMessageBody(MailTemplate template, MailBodyFormat bodyFormat, MailParameters parameters, MailMessage msg)
at System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Replace(String input, MatchEvaluator evaluator)
at System.Text.RegularExpressions.RegexReplacement.Replace(MatchEvaluator evaluator, Regex regex, String input, Int32 count, Int32 startat)
at VI.DB.Scripting.PlaceholderReplacer._Replace(Match m)
at VI.Base.SyncActions.Do[T](Func`1 function)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.GetResultCore(Boolean waitCompletionNotification)
---- Start of Inner Exception ----
at VI.DB.Entities.EntityWalker.<GetRawAsync>d__21.MoveNext()
(2019-08-21 16:06:52.330) Reactivation of frozen Job 0f5e6c0f-24de-4333-b39e-69ff6b7feae7 with parameter SELF
(2019-08-21 16:12:34.187) [810271] Column UID_PersonOrdered does not exist.
at StdioProcessor.StdioProcessor._Execute(Job job)
at VI.JobService.JobComponents.MailComponent.Activate(String task)
at VI.JobService.JobComponents.MailComponent._SendRichMail()
at VI.Mail.MailComposer.<Compose>d__5.MoveNext()
at VI.Mail.MailComposer.Compose(IEntity richMail, MailParameters parameters)
at VI.Mail.MailComposer._RenderMessageBody(MailTemplate template, MailBodyFormat bodyFormat, MailParameters parameters, MailMessage msg)
at System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Replace(String input, MatchEvaluator evaluator)
at System.Text.RegularExpressions.RegexReplacement.Replace(MatchEvaluator evaluator, Regex regex, String input, Int32 count, Int32 startat)
at VI.DB.Scripting.PlaceholderReplacer._Replace(Match m)
at VI.Base.SyncActions.Do[T](Func`1 function)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.GetResultCore(Boolean waitCompletionNotification)
---- Start of Inner Exception ----
at VI.DB.Entities.EntityWalker.<GetRawAsync>d__21.MoveNext()

I have validated the user info is correct and the manager information is correct as well.  We have OneIM 8.0.1 and can't seem to see what could be causing it.

Any pointers will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jay

Parents
  • It seems that something is trying to fetch UID_PersonOrdered from PWOHelperPWO. This column doesn't exist for the table. Please check out what is searching the column. It might be parameter value for the Jobchain. Open designer and look at the jobchain "VI_ESS_PWOHelperPWO send mail new task for approver".

If there is no customization, the error might be in the RichMail that the job creates. Check which RichMail it is trying to use.

• Hi Tomi,

My apologies for the late response.. I checked your suggestion and you are on point..

What i am trying to do is have an email notification go out to the users when they submit a new request on IT shop or if someone submits a request on IT Shop for them.  Here is the template text....  Can anyone help me get this?

"

Dear $FK(UID_PersonOrdered).Salutation[D]$ $FK(UID_PersonOrdered).FirstName$ $FK(UID_PersonOrdered).LastName$,

A new access request has been made on your behalf either by you or a supervisor:

Product:
    $FK(UID_PersonWantsOrg).DisplayOrg[D]$

$Script(VI_ITShopOrderDetail)$

Requester:
    $FK(UID_PersonWantsOrg).DisplayPersonInserted$
    Recipient:
    $FK(UID_PersonWantsOrg).DisplayPersonOrdered$
    Reason:
    $FK(UID_PersonWantsOrg).OrderReason$

"

i'd really appreciate your help.

JP

• Hi Tomi,

My apologies for the late response.. I checked your suggestion and you are on point..

What i am trying to do is have an email notification go out to the users when they submit a new request on IT shop or if someone submits a request on IT Shop for them.  Here is the template text....  Can anyone help me get this?

"

Dear $FK(UID_PersonOrdered).Salutation[D]$ $FK(UID_PersonOrdered).FirstName$ $FK(UID_PersonOrdered).LastName$,

A new access request has been made on your behalf either by you or a supervisor:

Product:
    $FK(UID_PersonWantsOrg).DisplayOrg[D]$

$Script(VI_ITShopOrderDetail)$

Requester:
    $FK(UID_PersonWantsOrg).DisplayPersonInserted$
    Recipient:
    $FK(UID_PersonWantsOrg).DisplayPersonOrdered$
    Reason:
    $FK(UID_PersonWantsOrg).OrderReason$

"

i'd really appreciate your help.

JP

Children
  • Your mail template assumes that the base object is the table PWOHelperPWO but the definition for PersonOrdered misses one FK hop.

Instead of

$FK(UID_PersonOrdered).Salutation[D]$ $FK(UID_PersonOrdered).FirstName$ $FK(UID_PersonOrdered).LastName$

it has to be

$FK(UID_PersonWantsOrg).FK(UID_PersonOrdered).Salutation[D]$ $FK(UID_PersonWantsOrg).FK(UID_PersonOrdered).FirstName$ $FK(UID_PersonWantsOrg).FK(UID_PersonOrdered).LastName$ 

• This richmail will work, if the base object is shoppingcartitem. Though with the shoppingcartitem the expected result will not be achieved, because the shoppingcartitem is deleted when the request is submitted. 

My suggestion would be to create a new rich mail based on personwantsorg and a new job chain for personwantsorg. This job chain would be generated always when a new personwantsorg entry is added.