What is the use of XTouched column and what are different values it contains

What kind of values can this field have? What do they mean?

• What version are you using?

Can you specify a use-case for what reason you are needing the XTouched property?

• me personally: interested if there is standard logic assigned to this field and if we should apply to standards if we use this field. Or an example of a good use case that where we could use this field

• I'm using v8.1.1. I'm interested in knowing what these values indicate because some default processes depend on it. For example, the process ADS_ADSAccount_Update/(De)activate has a generating condition that stops the process from running when there is a string value of 'D' in the XTouched field. It's important to know when this process won't execute because it clears the userPassword column on ADSAccount. I don't want to have passwords stored when they shouldn't be so I need to know in which situations this process won't fire possibly leaving the userPassword field populated after an update.

• After some research, I found the following use-cases in the product that are using the XTouched property.

• The OnSavingScript at the table ADSAccount sets XTouched='D' for an Active Roles related use-case in regards to automatic de-provisioning of AD users.
    • Deferred Operations that are beeing executed getting XTouched ='X' during execution.
    • The AutoUpdate of the QBMServer sets XTouched='F'

I know that customers or partners used the XTouched property to mark data during an import for post-processing.