We have below template for Group account attribute in UnsAccountB

'$FK(UID_Person).UID_Department$
'$FK(UID_Person).UID_Locality$
'$FK(UID_Person).UID_ProfitCenter$
#If ORG Then
'$FK(UID_Person).UID_Org$
#End If
If CBool(Connection.Variables.Get("FULLSYNC")) = False Then
Select Case ($FK(UID_TSBBehavior).ITDataUsage:Int$)
Case 0:'do not get data from employee
Case -1:'fill property initially from the ITData of the employee
If Not $[IsLoaded]:Bool$ Then
Value = VID_IsTrue(TSB_ITDataFromOrg($UID_Person$, $UID_TSBAccountDef$, Base.TableDef.Columns("IsGroupAccount")))
End If
Case 1:'update property depending on ITData of the employee
Dim f As ISqlFormatter = Connection.SqlFormatter
If Session.Source().Exists("TSBITDataMapping", _
f.AndRelation( _
f.UidComparison("UID_TSBAccountDef", $UID_TSBAccountDef$), _
f.UidComparison("UID_DialogColumn", Base.TableDef.Columns("IsGroupAccount").Uid))) Then
'overwrite only when the column IsGroupAccount is mapped
Value = VID_IsTrue(TSB_ITDataFromOrg($UID_Person$, $UID_TSBAccountDef$, Base.TableDef.Columns("IsGroupAccount")))
End If
End Select
End If

But for large section of accounts we have Group account not being enabled.

what could be the root cause of issue?

Parents
  • I assume you haven't added the IsGroupAccount column as to be controlled by your account definition or the user account is not assigned to the correct account definition.

• Hi Markus,

I too have faced the same issue in my project recently -  Certain users don't have group membership added of the custom target system, but the those who have the group membership of respective group has the field 'IsGroupAccount' set as 'True'. When I checked the itdatamapping value in the custom Target System, I see the column UID_DiaglogColumn (FK) has the value of UID_UNSContainerB only (so only the UNSContainerB is mapped ) , but not the Dialogcolumn of GroupAccount with respect to UNSAccoutB table. 

Looking forward to your feedback on this issue

• Hi Markus,

I too have faced the same issue in my project recently -  Certain users don't have group membership added of the custom target system, but the those who have the group membership of respective group has the field 'IsGroupAccount' set as 'True'. When I checked the itdatamapping value in the custom Target System, I see the column UID_DiaglogColumn (FK) has the value of UID_UNSContainerB only (so only the UNSContainerB is mapped ) , but not the Dialogcolumn of GroupAccount with respect to UNSAccoutB table. 

Looking forward to your feedback on this issue

Children