Chrome/Firefox issue on OAuth

Hi ,

I have configured OAuth authentication using Azure Active directory to login the oneIM IT shop web portal version 8.1.1.

I am able to authenticate sucessfully and landing the web portal page in IE, but it doesn't work as expected in Chrome or Firefox.

Please let me know is it a known issue on these browsers when we use OAuth/Azure.

Thanks,

Vijay

Parents Reply
  • I looked at your settings and tried to reproduce them, from what I can see you have your application setup incorrectly. When you created your application you chose something different. It should be type web with the implicit grant for ID Tokens. Ensure that you don't have it set to a public client. This is under application registrations, click on your application then select authentication.

If I create an application with Access tokens for the implicit grant and public for the type then I get your screenshot. 

Children
  • Hi Troy,

Thanks for your screen shot, I made the changes same as per your setting, but still I was facing the same error.

When I look in the console, I found the ASP.NetSessionID is not getting a proper response.

Googled and added the below in web.config file.

Then am able to login on Chrome, not sure is it a right way. But now it's fix my problem.

Regards,

Vijay