Performance problem with V8.1.1

Hello,

We have recently upgraded our DB from 7.1.1 to 8.1.1 and installed OIM 8.1.1.
Every think is fine but we are facing a real performance problem.
The processes are slow to load in jobqueue and simple tasks take minutes to execute.

Example :

It takes 4 minutes between creation of an employee and attribution AD account, and 2 other minutes to add AD group.

The whole process was fast in version 7.1.1

The processes take time to appear in jobqueue .

From time to time, in system journal in  the jobqueue we have  :  Server memory in use: more than 99 percent. DBQueue Processor 10.02.2020 10:58:02 IDM-DB QBM_PWatchDog

and a lot of lines like these ones : 

Resetting DBQueue tasks ADS-K-ADSAccountInADSGroup because processes ADS_ADSAccount_Insert related to objects on these tasks are still running in JobQueue.

DBQueue Processor 10.02.2020 13:40:01 IDM-DB QBM_PSlotResetWhileJobRunning

Resetting DBQueue tasks QER-K-PersonHasQERReuseUS because processes VI_Attestation_Person_new_AttestationCase_for_Certification related to objects on these tasks are still running in JobQueue.
DBQueue Processor 10.02.2020 13:00:15 IDM-DB QBM_PSlotResetWhileJobRunning

i have turned on traceone on the bd, but nothing has changed  : 
DBCC TRACEON (2453,-1)

Thanks for help

BR

Parents
  • For this, I would check to see if your SQL server is maxing memory (Server memory in use: more than 99 percent). The  ADSGroup membership DBQueue task is expected if you have synchronization running or if another ADSAccount job is running or frozen, it has to wait until that is done before the database calculations can start. The other reset message is due to an attestation job in the job queue that is taking a long time or possibly frozen. 

• For this, I would check to see if your SQL server is maxing memory (Server memory in use: more than 99 percent). The  ADSGroup membership DBQueue task is expected if you have synchronization running or if another ADSAccount job is running or frozen, it has to wait until that is done before the database calculations can start. The other reset message is due to an attestation job in the job queue that is taking a long time or possibly frozen. 

Children