Protect from accidental deletion

Hello,

Can anyone tell me how I can mark ADSAccount protect from accidental deletion?

I see this is setup on containers but unable to decipher how this is setup and cannot duplicate it for ADSAccount.

I know how to extend the schema in ADSAccount and can map it but how do I setup the source properties on the target side for the mapping?

Thank you,

Lu

Parents
  • Thing is that the protection is not a property in the objects itself in AD but modeled in the DACL of the objects (the access control lists). That's why this is a virtual property at the containers and OUs provided by the connector itself.

For the user, groups, and computers the connector currently does not expose such a virtual property but we have added this feature to our product backlog.

• Thing is that the protection is not a property in the objects itself in AD but modeled in the DACL of the objects (the access control lists). That's why this is a virtual property at the containers and OUs provided by the connector itself.

For the user, groups, and computers the connector currently does not expose such a virtual property but we have added this feature to our product backlog.

Children