Job server topology

hi 

is it someone's who can help me with answers at the following questions?

1. How can I install a job server in a large environment? I want to have a job server installed on each branch and I need to link all those job servers to a central instance. on each location, I have an AD and an exchange server. is it enough if I install e single JS on each location?
  2. Should be the JS a separate server (installed as a server member in the local domain), on locations we have between 1-4 DCs?
  3. What are the resources used by JS locally?
  4. Can I see a diagram somewhere?

Thank you

Parents
  • Actually is more complicated. 

there are 13 forests, and trust cannot be installed between forests. 

So I'm looking for a solution to install JS on each forest/domain and synchronized all those JS to a central JS. The central JS will be linked to the DB so local JS will collect the jobs and will send all this to the central one. The central JS will be responsible for updated/sync data in DB

• Actually is more complicated. 

there are 13 forests, and trust cannot be installed between forests. 

So I'm looking for a solution to install JS on each forest/domain and synchronized all those JS to a central JS. The central JS will be linked to the DB so local JS will collect the jobs and will send all this to the central one. The central JS will be responsible for updated/sync data in DB

Children