The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel

Hi, 

I trying to call soap API by custom .Net Script in designer and I hit the exception as The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel

I've put the solution from online such as add  

ServicePointManager.SecurityProtocol = CType(3072, SecurityProtocolType)

System.Net.ServicePointManager.SecurityProtocol = SecurityProtocolType.Tls Or SecurityProtocolType.Tls11 Or SecurityProtocolType.Tls12

but didn't work.

Anyone have similar experience before?

My one identity manager version is 8.0, .net version is 4.0.

Parents
  • The error is generic and there are many reasons why the SSL/TLS negotiation may fail. ServicePointManager.SecurityProtocol property selects the version of the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) or Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol to use for new connections; existing c# connections aren't changed. Make sure the ServicePointManager settings are made before the HttpWebRequest is created, else it will not work. Also, you have to enable other security protocol versions to resolve this issue:

ServicePointManager.Expect100Continue = true;
    ServicePointManager.SecurityProtocol = SecurityProtocolType.Tls12
    SecurityProtocolType.Tls
    SecurityProtocolType.Tls11
    SecurityProtocolType.Ssl3;

//createing HttpWebRequest after ServicePointManager settings
    HttpWebRequest request = (HttpWebRequest)WebRequest.Create("">https://google.com/api/")

If you create HttpWebRequest before the ServicePointManager settings it will fail and shows the error message.

• The error is generic and there are many reasons why the SSL/TLS negotiation may fail. ServicePointManager.SecurityProtocol property selects the version of the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) or Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol to use for new connections; existing c# connections aren't changed. Make sure the ServicePointManager settings are made before the HttpWebRequest is created, else it will not work. Also, you have to enable other security protocol versions to resolve this issue:

ServicePointManager.Expect100Continue = true;
    ServicePointManager.SecurityProtocol = SecurityProtocolType.Tls12
    SecurityProtocolType.Tls
    SecurityProtocolType.Tls11
    SecurityProtocolType.Ssl3;

//createing HttpWebRequest after ServicePointManager settings
    HttpWebRequest request = (HttpWebRequest)WebRequest.Create("">https://google.com/api/")

If you create HttpWebRequest before the ServicePointManager settings it will fail and shows the error message.

Children
No Data