Hope you are doing well. We are using Identity Manager 8.0 and currently our Active directory version in our production environment is below –
- Forest Functional Level (FFL) 2003
- Domain Functional Level (DFL) 2008R2
- OS 2008R2
- Schema 47
However, currently we upgraded our non-prod active directory to 2016. Please find below the version –
- DFL 2016
- OS 2016
- Schema 87
When I tried to update the schema I got null reference object error.
- How can I solve the error?
- Can you please let me know with IM 8.0 is computable with the above non-prod schema?
- Another question if IM8.0 is compatible in both AD version then whether there is any risk to keep maintain different version in prod and non-prod AD?
Thanks in advance