Custom views for Native Oracle Connector

Hello.

I was testing the connection of OIM with Oracle DB via Native Database Connector, using "ADO.NET generic", in Sync. Editor.

Here i was able to define custom views in "Create system connection -> Define views" step.

Now I'm trying to use "Native Database Connector -> Oracle Database" connector, is it possible to define custom views like for ADO.Net generic option?
Or may be i'll be able to configure them somewhere else in sync. project later..

Thank you.

• In the native Oracle Database Connector, you do not have the option to define your own ad-hoc view. But in return, you do not need to do anything if you want to use the connector to write data into the Oracle database (Ad-Hoc provisioning for example). The connector does this for you.

If you need data from a view,  you need to define the view in the Oracle database first, and the native Oracle Database Connector is then able to use it.

HTH

• The problem is that I don't have direct access to DB, and i can use only it's custom functions (defined by outer DBA) which returns XML data. So I defined some views that call that functions, parse XML and later can be used as source views for sync. editor.

Ok, it seems that i should return to ADO.NET generic option.

Thank you!