8.1.2 Synchronization Editor Superset Handling Update to Null instead of Deleting

Hi there,

i've a question regarding the implementation of a superset handling that nulls values instead of deleting objects.

Let's think of a simple csv-project with the Person table on the Identity Manager side and a two column layout on the csv side.

The object matching is given via Central Account (column 1 in csv). Column 2 in CSV has a property mapping to the column Person.CustomProperty01.

The identity manager side has 100 Person Objects. The CSV has 70 Objects.

In my implementation i do not find a way to Null Person.Customproperty01 for the 30 Objects which are not mapped without postprocessing via script. 

Is there "simple" a way to solve this within the synchronization project?

Thank you.

• In 8.1.2 it is possible to add a custom method that should be run instead of the default ones for "Objects only found in OneIM".

You need to define a custom script (DialogScript) that can be triggered in that case.

The definition of the script would look similar to the following example:

<Tag("Projector")>
    <BaseObjectType("Person")>
    Public Sub CCC_Person_RemoveCustomProperty01(unit As IUnitOfWork , entity As IEntity())

For Each currEntity As IEntity In entity

If Not String.IsNullOrEmpty(currEntity.GetValue("CustomProperty01").ToString()) Then
    			currEntity.PutValue("CustomProperty01","")
    			unit.Put(currEntity)
    		End If 
    	Next

End Sub

This method can then be selected in your Workflow for the person objects.

• Is it possible to add something in the script so that schema properties and modifications  are visible in the synchronization log?