Capture event when business role is removed from Person via ITShop

I am using One Identity Manager 8.1.2.
I can capture the event when a person object receives a new business role via the ITShop , I create a custom process for the Insert event on the table PersonInOrg. I am looking for capturing the event when the role is removed from the person via the ITShop. I thought I could do that by creating a custom process for the delete event on the table PersonInOrg. Unfortunately this event is not triggered. In the job queue I see an entry "SQLStmt delete PersonInBaseTree where (XObjectKey in ...", so it seems the operation is performed via the DBQueue.
Can someone give me some advice how to capture the event?
Thank you in advance.

Parents
  • Hi,

In Designer head to the Schema section > Tables > Type: View ..... and find PersonInOrg ..... click the Table bubble ..... then in the Table Properties pane in the Table tab scroll down and select the checkbox 'Assign by event' ..... Commit, Compile etc.

After this you will get new events generated for PersonInOrg called 'ASSIGN' and 'REMOVE' (you may have to also listen on INSERT and DELETE but you can check this).

Give it a go.

HTH, Barry.

• Hello Barry,

Thank you for your advice. I did as you wrote, but I do not see any new events available on PersonInOrg in Designer. I am now trying to add a REMOVE event myself and see what this gives.

I will keep you posted.

Regards,

Wilke

Reply Children