Suggestion Required to resolve : [1025314] Document (Job server) could not be opened! Error

Product Version : identity manager 8.0.0

I am getting below error when I click on Basedata->Installation->Job Server

[1025314] Document (Job server) could not be opened!
An item with the same key has already been added.
at VI.DialogEngine.DialogEngine.OpenTask(IEditorTask task, OpenDocumentOptions options)
at VI.DialogEngine.EditorHostColleague.OpenTask(IEditorTask task, EditorHost host)
at Designer.JobServerEditor.JobServerEditor.Initialize(IEditorTask eTask)
at Designer.JobServerEditor.JobServerEditor._LoadJobServers()
at Designer.JobServerEditor.JobServerEditor._LoadStatistics()
at System.Collections.ObjectModel.KeyedCollection`2.InsertItem(Int32 index, TItem item)
at System.Collections.ObjectModel.KeyedCollection`2.AddKey(TKey key, TItem item)
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)

other information

1. backup of prod database has taken and restored in new server  

2. in QBM Server , updated new FQDN and PhysicalServerName from SQL layer

3. this is first time we want to create Job services after database restore

Any suggestion and idea to resolve it ? Thanks

Parents
  • Hi,

Are there entries in table QBMServer?  I think the issue may be that you edited those directly instead of through Designer.  Thus the Designer database file has the old information, and thus the error.

So I might suggest deleting the Designer database file.  Or delete the entries in QBMServer and start again.  But you may end up with the same error.

Trevor

• Hi Trevor,

Data present in qbmserver but 

You are right I have manipulated the qbmserver entry (i.e updated physical server name ) directly via update sql query,

I have cleared the database designer file from user/one identity/one identity manger/designer file.

But still I have same error ?

Please suggest other possibilities to resolve this issue. Thanks

• Hi Trevor,

Data present in qbmserver but 

You are right I have manipulated the qbmserver entry (i.e updated physical server name ) directly via update sql query,

I have cleared the database designer file from user/one identity/one identity manger/designer file.

But still I have same error ?

Please suggest other possibilities to resolve this issue. Thanks

Children