"Rebuild table index" stays in DBQueue

TempDB was full and we restarted SQL.

After that I see in DB Queue all the time "Rebuild table index"   and end maintenance pops up every 5 minutes.

Ind DialogDBQueue I see that person , Basetree and Basetreecollection need to run this.

How can I clear this or process it?

Parents
  • Is it getting reset? You can check this in the job queue info tool in the bottom right hand corner. You can also check the dialog journal again in the job queue info tool but on the bottom left hand side, you should see something like reindex job reset due to something.  Usually when I see this DBQeueue task and it is getting reset it means that we are stuck on a certain table when trying to reindex it, it could be that another process has a lock on that same table possibly. 

• Is it getting reset? You can check this in the job queue info tool in the bottom right hand corner. You can also check the dialog journal again in the job queue info tool but on the bottom left hand side, you should see something like reindex job reset due to something.  Usually when I see this DBQeueue task and it is getting reset it means that we are stuck on a certain table when trying to reindex it, it could be that another process has a lock on that same table possibly. 

Children