"Rebuild table index" stays in DBQueue

TempDB was full and we restarted SQL.

After that I see in DB Queue all the time "Rebuild table index"   and end maintenance pops up every 5 minutes.

Ind DialogDBQueue I see that person , Basetree and Basetreecollection need to run this.

How can I clear this or process it?

Parents
  • Every know and then, I will see in the morning that rebuild table index task is being reseted in DBQueue.

Same ITShop request related tables every time like PersonWantsOrg, PWODecisionHistory, ShoppingCartOrder, etc

I tried many times looking at System Journal to find out why this task is reseted but cound not find a thing ever. Seems like for this task there are is no info.

Tried also stopping the OneID service few minutes to see if the reindexing will get the priority and do its stuff but to no avail.

Most of the times, I solve this case by accident, meaning restarting the SQL slots again and again, killing some SQL Head Blockers and at some point it may fix by itself but that is no robust solution.

Manually re-indexing the needed tables is not an easy option, too, as it takes too much time for that when early in the morning production is starting to being used by people.

Any more ideas on this case?

• Every know and then, I will see in the morning that rebuild table index task is being reseted in DBQueue.

Same ITShop request related tables every time like PersonWantsOrg, PWODecisionHistory, ShoppingCartOrder, etc

I tried many times looking at System Journal to find out why this task is reseted but cound not find a thing ever. Seems like for this task there are is no info.

Tried also stopping the OneID service few minutes to see if the reindexing will get the priority and do its stuff but to no avail.

Most of the times, I solve this case by accident, meaning restarting the SQL slots again and again, killing some SQL Head Blockers and at some point it may fix by itself but that is no robust solution.

Manually re-indexing the needed tables is not an easy option, too, as it takes too much time for that when early in the morning production is starting to being used by people.

Any more ideas on this case?

Children