IT Shop limited requsestable items

Hello!
Tell me, is there a table in the IDM database that stores information about the number of users (Person) and how many times this or that AccProduct / Org is assigned to different users? My idea is that there is such and such an AccProduct or Org and if, for example, 100 users have it at the same time, then 101 will not be able to request it. Is it possible to somehow implement it, for example, through Account Policies? How is SoD?
  • Hi,

This information is stored in the database, but the issue here is how you would execute the logic to limit to 100 in each case.  Try looking into the Identity Audit feature.  Perhaps you could formulate a rule that would work in this case.  If not, you would need to come up with a custom solution.

Trevor

• Hi, Trevor!

thanks for the hint, i had a similar idea. But still, 
    you say that such data is stored in the database (how many users are in specific groups) - and in which table can I see this? 
    I've tried everything related to the AccProduct * and Person * tables.
    For example, such data is definitely in the GapGroup table in the DirectMembersCount column, but I'm interested in information about Virtual Role and Active Directory Groups.