DialogScriptAssembly - find out code

Hi Experts

We have an urgent issue - our entire system is down in that it is always generating the error "Object Reference not set to an instance of an object". This happens even when we click on any object in object browser just to open it. When I look in the crash report, I can see it loads an assembly however I don't know which script or job or anything else that assembly is compiled from

Any way to know that? I have deleted DialogScriptAssembly and recompiled everything as well but the error is still there. The strange this is the error is not on any particular process or event or anything like that, it manifests even when I click on any object in object browser as well

Thanks

Kin

PS: v8.0, ad it always fails when calling the constructor it seems on a particular dialogscriptassembly entry

at VI.DB.Entities.PermissionsEntityClassification.<ClassifyAsync>d__2.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at VI.DB.Entities.EntityClassificationByScripts.<ClassifyAsync>d__3.MoveNext()
at VI.DB.Entities.EntityClassificationByScripts._Matches(ISession session, IEnumerable`1 entityClasses, IEntity entity)
at VI.DB.Scripting.ScriptRunner..ctor(IScriptClass theClass, ISession session, IEntity entity, Object value)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandleInternal& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck)
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at DynScripts.Scripts_z7n6cMxi1UiT3aGqG9V8j992ts..ctor()
at VI.DB.Entities.SessionExtensions.SqlFormatter(ISession session)

That is why I'm trying to find out what is in that DialogSCriptAssembly with name DlgObj_z7n6cMxi1UiT3aGqG9V8j992ts