Execute process for same object sequentially

Hi, I am currently preparing a process which executes whenever there is any change happens to the ADAccount's CN or SAMAccountName, STatus etc.

But issue is the there are many times, there will be multiple process gets triggered for same object withing few seconds and while processing them, they all execute at a same time. So sometimes the latest updates does not flow to the target.

Please suggest how can I add a wait node so that they can execute sequentially.

• Which version are you using?

If a process got triggered more than once for the same object, it means, that your object got changed several times. Is that the case?

Can you describe what you are trying to achieve and what process component and task you are using in your process?

• Yes Markus, The object gets changed withing few seconds of intervals and then it triggers the process execution. We are using Version 6.1

We have LDAP account which has to be updated whenever there are any change in the person profile or ADAccount of a user. The change can be anything like user Status, name id ext. It normally executes multiple times as the the status of the user first change from Enrol to Active and then in few seconds it changes from Active to Activated etc.

• Basically I want to know how can i access the UID_Job of the first executing process in the job queue, so that I can add a check node and write my business logic in such a way that the new processes will wait until the first job finishes executing.

• I think you need to use a check SQL column task for that in your process. In this SQL you can use the name of the process via myChain.Name for your comparison and the GenProcID to separate to chains by originating change.

You find a sample of such a check job in the process chain VI_Person_Insert/Update_AutoAssignRessource. The process step would be Check exist dependent Jobs.

You have to update the SQL condition a little bit to your use-case of course.