changing password for Exchange online sync project

Hello Team,

I am trying to update service account password of exchange online sync but when trying to browse target system to update password I am getting below error.

The running command stopped because the preference variable "ErrorActionPreference" or common parameter is set to Stop: [outlook.office365.com] Connecting to remote server outlook.office365.com failed with the following error message : The WinRM client cannot process the request. Basic authentication is currently disabled in the client configuration. Change the client configuration and try the request again. For more information, see the about_Remote_Troubleshooting Help topic.

Can you help me how to proceed further.

Parents
  • Hello,

This is not a 1IM error, but we do report it.  The important information is here: "The WinRM client cannot process the request. Basic authentication is currently disabled in the client configuration. Change the client configuration and try the request again."

What is your version of 1IM?  Exchange?

Is basic auth disabled on the Exchange server (IIS)?

Trevor

• Hello,

This is not a 1IM error, but we do report it.  The important information is here: "The WinRM client cannot process the request. Basic authentication is currently disabled in the client configuration. Change the client configuration and try the request again."

What is your version of 1IM?  Exchange?

Is basic auth disabled on the Exchange server (IIS)?

Trevor

Children
No Data