Error while assigning SAP roles to the user

I am getting the below error while trying to assign SAP roles to the user from synchronisation editor. Could someone please suggest am I getting this?

The system.exception says Bitte ein Initialkennwort angebenwhich which translates to "Please enter an initial password".

I am using OIM version 8.1.2.

ErrorMessages = (2020-11-21 08:48:36.487) [1777018] Error executing synchronization project.

[1777124] Error executing projection step (user) of projection configuration (Provisioning).
[1777219] Error executing synchronization step (user)!

[1777004] Method (Update (Update)) could not be executed successfully.
[System.ApplicationException] Bitte ein Initialkennwort angeben
   at VI.Projector.JobComponent.ProjectorComponent._AdhocProjection()
   at VI.Projector.Database.ProjectorExecutor.Project(ISession session, IProjectionConfiguration configuration, Projection option options, ISystemObject adHocObject, CancellationToken cancellationToken)

at VI.Projector.Projection.Extensions.Execute(ISession session, IProjectionConfiguration configuration, Projection option options, ISystemObject adHocObject, CancellationToken cancellationToken)

at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken, cancellationToken)

at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfException(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)

Parents
  • Looking at error You can see

Error executing projection step (user) of projection configuration (Provisioning).

which means that You are actually provisioning User.... role membership may be in some other step.

And in User provisioning I suspect that SAP account does not have an Password set.  Set a Password on SAP account that complies with SAP password policy and try again .

• Looking at error You can see

Error executing projection step (user) of projection configuration (Provisioning).

which means that You are actually provisioning User.... role membership may be in some other step.

And in User provisioning I suspect that SAP account does not have an Password set.  Set a Password on SAP account that complies with SAP password policy and try again .

Children
No Data