How to filter out disabled users via designer

Hi, 

Currently line managers are able to see their direct reports on the home screen of identity manager, however this also shows staff who have now left the business. Is there a way to create a filter to exclude employees on the web portal that have left or their exit date is before the current date? 

Parents
  • Hi,

You can update the existing where clause for "Employees which can be edited by the current user":

Select Edit | Configure project | Web project...

From the Configure project tab, expand "Employees" and enable the "Value (custom)" option.

Trevor

• Hi Trevor,

I can see there is standard sql condition mentioned but unable to get what it means exactly, Can you please help me out what exactly is userid in below query?

"uid_person in ( select uid_person from QER_VEditEmployee where uid_personhead = '%useruid%')"

so that it could be easy enough for me to modify the appropriate SQL condition

• %useruid% is the UID_Person of the currently logged-in user.

• Thank you so much Markus, I am trying to remove inactive employees from direct reports in IT shop and I have added th below conditions in Web Designer - Employees -> EMployees authorized to add and edit employees and Employees which can be edited by current user

Employees authorized to add and edit employees:

exists( select 1 from person p join PersonInAERole pir on pir.UID_Person = p.UID_Person join AERole r on r.UID_AERole = pir.UID_AERole where p.IsInActive = 0 and Ident_AERole = 'Employee Managers' and p.UID_Person = Person.UID_Person )

Employees which can be edited by current user

(

uid_person in (select uid_person from QER_VEditEmployee where uid_personhead = '%useruid%'

or

exists ( select 1 from PersonInAERole where UID_Person = '%useruid%' and UID_AERole in (select UID_AERole from AERole where Ident_AERole = 'Employee Managers') )

)

and

IsInActive = 0

But still I cannot see any changes reflected in IT shop, requesting your help if I am performing changes at the current place and or if the query is incorrect.

Appreciate your help in advance!

• If you are talking about the Tile on the start screen, then you need to change this where clause here (I think).

Reply Children