Provisionning AD Error: [1777004]

Hello all, 

I'm facing an issue and I tried many different ways to solve this, but the problème still exists. 

The problem is: after creating a user from the web portal, the user is created, get the AD account by the AccountDef and all things are doing well. but in the Job queue, I have the AdHocProjection of the ADS_ADSAccount_Insert process which still in "FROZEN" status. and the error is :

[1777219] Error executing synchronization step (person)!
[1777004] Method (Insert object (Insert)) could not be executed successfully.
[System.ArgumentNullException] Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: exception

so the manager never received the email information(SamaccountName and Pwd) about the new user. 

please I need help to solve the problem. 

Thanks a lot. 

• Has this ever worked? What version of Identity Manager? You are passing a null value for one of the parameters, not sure which one it is maybe it is in the full error log.

• Hello Troy, 

thank you for the quick answer. 

It never worked, since the beginning. sometimes I use the "Continue with success" option to bypass this AsHocProjection process and then execute the SendRichMail process.

I use the 8.1.1 One Identity Manager version.

I already searched in the full error log to find which parameter is passed with a null value, but I found nothing about that.

Thank you for your help. 

Best regards, 

Please find below the full log:

<e>2020-11-30 21:58:14 +01:00 -  - \ - VI.Projector.JobComponent.ProjectorComponent - f57a20d5-2224-4054-b067-91249a4fed1a: Errors occurred
    [1777018] Error executing synchronization project (Active Directory Domain ())'s workflow (Provisioning to AD).
    [1777124] Error executing projection step (person) of projection configuration (Provisioning to AD (Provisioning)).
    [1777219] Error executing synchronization step (person)!
    [1777004] Method (Insert object (Insert)) could not be executed successfully.
    [System.ArgumentNullException] Value cannot be null.
    Parameter name: exception
    at VI.Projector.JobComponent.ProjectorComponent._AdHocProjection()
    at VI.Projector.Database.ProjectorExecutor.Project(ISession session, IProjectionConfiguration configuration, ProjectionOption options, ISystemObject adHocObject, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
    at VI.Projector.Projection.Extensions.Execute(IProjectorEngine engine, IProjectionConfiguration configuration, ProjectionOption options, ISystemObject adHocObject, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
    at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
    at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
    ---- Start of Inner Exception ----
    at VI.Projector.Projection.ProjectorEngine.<ExecuteAsync>d__3.MoveNext()
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
    at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
    --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
    at VI.Projector.Projection.ProjectionStrategy.<ExecuteStepAsync>d__3.MoveNext()
    at VI.Projector.Projection.ProjectionStrategy.<ExecuteStepAsync>d__3.MoveNext()
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
    at VI.Projector.Projection.ProjectionStrategyBase.<OnExecuteStepAsync>d__6.MoveNext()
    at VI.Projector.Projection.ProjectionStrategyBase.<_ProcessDifferenceSetAsync>d__14.MoveNext()
    at VI.Projector.Projection.ProjectionStrategyBase._ExecuteMethods(IProjectionStep step, SystemObjectMatchingSet matchingSet, ISystemConnection connection, ISchemaMethodAssignment[] methodAssignments, IList`1 systemObjectPairs, SystemMappingSide side, ProjectionDirection projectionDirection, Boolean forceReloadObject, Boolean ignoreQuotas)
    at VI.Projector.Projection.ProjectionStrategyBase._ExecuteMethodNative(ISystemConnection connection, SystemObjectMatchingSet matchingSet, ISchemaMethod method, IEnumerable`1 objectsWithAncestryToExecute, Boolean reloadObjects, Boolean isImport)
    at VI.Projector.Connection.SystemConnection.ExecuteMethod(ISchemaMethod method, IEnumerable`1 systemObjects, ExecuteMethodOptions option)
    at VI.Projector.Connection.SystemConnection.ExecuteMethod(ISchemaMethod method, IEnumerable`1 systemObjects, ExecuteMethodOptions option)
    at VI.Projector.Connection.Connectors.BottleNeckConnector._Redirect[T](Func`1 redirection)
    at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
    at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
    at VI.Projector.Connection.Connectors.BottleNeckConnectorTask.Execute()
    at VI.Projector.Connection.SystemConnector.ExecuteMethod(ExecuteMethodRequest request)
    at VI.Projector.Connection.SystemConnector.CommitObject(CommitObjectRequest request)
    at VI.Projector.ADS.ProjectorADSConnector.OnCommitObject(CommitObjectRequest request)
    at VI.Projector.Connection.SystemOperationResult`1.AddFailure(T data, Exception exception)
    Synchronization ended with errors.
    You can find more detailed information in the log from Monday, November 30, 2020.