Fire event ASSIGN on PersonHasTSBAccountDef strange issue.

Hi there!

In version 8.1.3 one of my processes launches a FireGenEvent "ASSIGN" on PersonHasTSBAccountDef in order to create an UNSAccountB for a Person.

I'm having a bad time trying to accomplish this because if I launch the event ASSIGN with these parameters for only a Person and the UID of one of my UNSAccountB's

• [Parameters]
    AuthenticationString=Hidden
    ConnectionProvider=VI.DB.ViSqlFactory,VI.DB
    ConnectionString=Hidden
    EventName=ASSIGN
    ObjectType=PersonHasTSBAccountDef
    ProcID=d6e73481-0f24-455e-a9bd-cbd4221ac653
    SubLevelNumber=Hidden
    val_UID_Person=78d9cf8-cda2-4b55-bbf4-b68ae407e72d
    val_UID_TSBAccountDef=1bad5403-a2fc-4620-bb32-7952c94b8728

, then nothing happens.

If I launch the event ASSIGN with these parameters:

• [Parameters]
    AuthenticationString=Hidden
    ConnectionProvider=VI.DB.ViSqlFactory,VI.DB
    ConnectionString=Hidden
    EventName=ASSIGN
    ObjectType=PersonHasTSBAccountDef
    ProcID=80622f3a-5c67-480e-8bf1-200aefcece62
    SubLevelNumber=Hidden
    _ParamName1=UID_Person
    _ParamName2=UID_TSBAccountDef
    _ParamValue1=78d9cf8-cda2-4b55-bbf4-b68ae407e72d
    _ParamValue2=1bad5403-a2fc-4620-bb32-7952c94b8728

then every process of Autocreation for PersonHasTSBAccountDef is executed and the system will start assigning an account definition of every class(AD, LDAP, GAP, UNSAccount) to everybody. I cannot get to understand this because, lets take the process ADS_PersonHasTSBAccountDef_Autocreate_ADSAccount/Contact as an example,  which has the following generation condition:

• Value = $FK(UID_Person).CentralAccount$<>"" _
    AndAlso ($FK(UID_TSBAccountDef).UID_DialogTableAccountType$ = "ADS-T-ADSAccount" _
    OrElse $FK(UID_TSBAccountDef).UID_DialogTableAccountType$ = "ADS-T-ADSContact")

which does not complies to the parameters I've passed at all, moreover with the UID_TSBAccountDef->DialogTableAccountType.

Obviously I'm doing something very wrong. Is there any other way to accomplish this? 

Regards!

Parents Reply
  • Hi Markus, thanks for your reply.

I could not think of a better way of creating the account and assigning it to a Person, then after publishing here I found the HandleObjectProcess->Insert task and that will do the job. I hadnt had the time to update the post before your answer came up. 

But all in all, dont you find that behaviour strange? Event is passed along with some params and the processes are triggered even the condition does not match.

Children