Error While running DB consistency Check

Hi everyone. I ran DB consistency check in my lab environment and I am getting only one error "Missing Unique Key for XObjectkey" and When I open this error, in the test result, there is a limited error message as below:

Missing unique key for XObjectkey.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QAMSecurityEntry XObjectKey

I am running lab environment with Identity Manager 8.0.2 and has very limited data and all settings are mostly default. I was expecting zero errors, does anyone faced this issue?

Best regards,

Daniel

Parents Reply Children
  • Hi Trevor, thanks for the reply. I suspect QAMSecurity Entry is the table but this table has no entries (checked from object browser). 

How would I create the index? Is there any documentation for this?

Best regards,

Daniel

• You likely have QAM enabled, but you don't use it.  This is the Data Governance component.

You would need to use something like the following:

CREATE UNIQUE NONCLUSTERED INDEX [ColumnName_XOBJ] ON [dbo].[ColumnName]
    (
       [XObjectKey] ASC
    )WITH (PAD_INDEX = OFF, STATISTICS_NORECOMPUTE = OFF, SORT_IN_TEMPDB = OFF, IGNORE_DUP_KEY = OFF, DROP_EXISTING = OFF, ONLINE = OFF, ALLOW_ROW_LOCKS = ON, ALLOW_PAGE_LOCKS = OFF) ON [PRIMARY]
    GO

Alternately, do this using the SQL Management tools.

Trevor
  • Thanks for the reply. Rather than this query simply disabling data governance won't help? I guess I can disable it from config paramters Isn't it?

Regards,

Daniel