Error While running DB consistency Check

Hi everyone. I ran DB consistency check in my lab environment and I am getting only one error "Missing Unique Key for XObjectkey" and When I open this error, in the test result, there is a limited error message as below:

Missing unique key for XObjectkey.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QAMSecurityEntry XObjectKey

I am running lab environment with Identity Manager 8.0.2 and has very limited data and all settings are mostly default. I was expecting zero errors, does anyone faced this issue?

Best regards,

Daniel

• Hi,

I suspect the consistency check provides the table name(s) that's affected?

As the message states, there is no unique index on the "XObjectKey" column.  You will need to create the index manually.

Trevor

• Hi Trevor, thanks for the reply. I suspect QAMSecurity Entry is the table but this table has no entries (checked from object browser). 

How would I create the index? Is there any documentation for this?

Best regards,

Daniel

• You likely have QAM enabled, but you don't use it.  This is the Data Governance component.

You would need to use something like the following:

CREATE UNIQUE NONCLUSTERED INDEX [ColumnName_XOBJ] ON [dbo].[ColumnName]
    (
       [XObjectKey] ASC
    )WITH (PAD_INDEX = OFF, STATISTICS_NORECOMPUTE = OFF, SORT_IN_TEMPDB = OFF, IGNORE_DUP_KEY = OFF, DROP_EXISTING = OFF, ONLINE = OFF, ALLOW_ROW_LOCKS = ON, ALLOW_PAGE_LOCKS = OFF) ON [PRIMARY]
    GO

Alternately, do this using the SQL Management tools.

Trevor
  • Thanks for the reply. Rather than this query simply disabling data governance won't help? I guess I can disable it from config paramters Isn't it?

Regards,

Daniel