ADSGroup and ADSAccountInADSGroup

Hi everyone,

I have created a custom processes in Designer, which executes a script  (ScriptComponent - ScriptExec)
This script first, create a group in the table ADSGroup using IUnitOfWork with commit and later I have to assign the employees to this group.
The problem is that when I invoke the function to assign to the employee, the UID_ADSGroup is blank and therefore the INSERT in the Table ADSAccountInADSGroup
fails.
is there some way to wait that I have the UID_Group?

Thanks in advance.

Parents
  • Hey Laura,

i just verified it , normally as soon as you create the IEntity you already have the UID of the particiular object regardless if you save it or not.

I added a picture as an example

Independant of the question if you really want to do it in a script instead of two process steps you can use that code snippet to access the uid of the newly created ADSGroup for further processing.

Hope that helps,

Best regards,

Thorsten

• Hey Laura,

i just verified it , normally as soon as you create the IEntity you already have the UID of the particiular object regardless if you save it or not.

I added a picture as an example

Independant of the question if you really want to do it in a script instead of two process steps you can use that code snippet to access the uid of the newly created ADSGroup for further processing.

Hope that helps,

Best regards,

Thorsten

Children