Synchronization Process Stuck in 'PROCESSING' status.

Hi, 

I'm having an issue with the One Identity Manager Connector (One Identity Manager ver. 8.1). The Synchronization Process is Stuck in PROCESSING Status and Job Server Log file (Debug Mode ON ) gives no information about a possible error during the execution. Checking out the StdioProcessor Logs, I discovered some errors returned at the beginning of the synchronization. 

2021-03-01 18:02:43.5286 ERROR (DatabaseJournalRecorder 5eb69c46-ca19-405b-a1c6-a5a6aeacebe5) : One or more errors occurred. System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> VI.Base.ViException: The object was already saved. Reload it to do any further changes.

After a few minutes, I saw (in the Synchronization Editor) the button ''RESET'' on the StartUp Configuration page.

The process has been in 'PROCESSING' for two days , then I had to delete it manually. 

The problem occurs every time  I execute the StartUp Configuration.

Kind regards

Parents
  • Hi,

See my response on this thread:  https://www.oneidentity.com/community/identity-manager/f/forum/32211/unable-to-create-ldap-objects-with-a-custom-structural-object-class/78438#78438

It might help you to track down what is going on.

You get the 'RESET' on the StartUp Configuration page because the sync has started and set the LastRun date .... this must be RESET or cleared at the end of a successful (or failed) sync so that the next run knows it is OK to proceed.  If the date is not RESET and the sync runs again you will see a message stating that the sync cannot run as another sync with the same configuration is running.

By the way, you didn't mention which connector it was ..... I'm guessing AD.

HTH, Barry,

• Hi Barry,

Thank you for the answer. The Connector i'm using it's the 'One Identity Manager Connector', to sync from a custom view i created with the Schema Extension Tool to the Person Table. I tried setting the log level to 'TRACE' as you suggested on the Thread you linked but the only error message i see is the same I had before :

2021-03-02 12:53:17.5103 ERROR (DatabaseJournalRecorder  ... ) : One or more errors occurred. System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> VI.Base.ViException: The object was already saved. Reload it to do any further changes.

I had a similar situation during another sync of te same connector, but in that case the problem was about some email addresses violating the formatting script of the "DefaultEmailAddress" field of Person Table. Even in this situation, the synch process was stuck in 'PROCESSIGN' status and the logs of the Synchronization Editor ended in 'Broken' status. I solved removing the mapping of the DefaultEmailAddress. But I can't undestand why in these cases of error, the synch process remains in PROCESSING Status.

• Hi Enrico,

OK well then I'm as baffled as you are .... sounds like a job for support.

Regards, Barry.

Reply Children