IdentityManager.PoSh

Hi 

I don't see any open topic for IdentityManager.PoSh hence I open this one.

Can you please show some example how to run a custom event which is having a custom variable in the jobchain's generating condition.

Basically I have a problem in running ADSAccount UPDATE event with custom variable...

Parents
  • Do you mean a parameter set in the parameter collection and used by $PC(ParameterName)$ in the process?

• Let's assume you want to specify parameters for the parameter collection (as mentioned above).

Then you can use the cmdlet parameter EventParameters to specify a hashtable with your additional parameters. (https://github.com/OneIdentity/IdentityManager.PoSh)

Trigger an event for an entity

After you know the name for the event to trigger, you can fire it like:

Invoke-ImEvent -Entity $p1 -EventName "CHECK_EXITDATE"

It's possible to pass certain event parameters if needed. Use EventParameters as hash table for that.

A sample code would look like the following:

# Specify the parameters in a hash  table
    $myParameters = @{myparametername1 = "myvalue1"; myparametername2 = "myvalue2"}

# Trigger an event for an entity with your additional parameters
    Invoke-IMEvent -Entity $myentity -EventName "Name of the event" -EventParameters $myParameters

• Let's assume you want to specify parameters for the parameter collection (as mentioned above).

Then you can use the cmdlet parameter EventParameters to specify a hashtable with your additional parameters. (https://github.com/OneIdentity/IdentityManager.PoSh)

Trigger an event for an entity

After you know the name for the event to trigger, you can fire it like:

Invoke-ImEvent -Entity $p1 -EventName "CHECK_EXITDATE"

It's possible to pass certain event parameters if needed. Use EventParameters as hash table for that.

A sample code would look like the following:

# Specify the parameters in a hash  table
    $myParameters = @{myparametername1 = "myvalue1"; myparametername2 = "myvalue2"}

# Trigger an event for an entity with your additional parameters
    Invoke-IMEvent -Entity $myentity -EventName "Name of the event" -EventParameters $myParameters

Children
No Data