Use of "Table"-Class in Processes

Hi everyone,

I'm using One Identity Manager 8.1.3.

I find the class "Table" quite helpful and use it in various places to substitute e. g. "CCC_UID_Person" with Table.CCC_CustomTable.CCC_UID_Person or "CCC_CustomTable" with Table.CCC_CustomTable. I've noticed that the syntax does not work everywhere.

If used in a generating condition or WhereClause of a process, the following error occures when the process gets generated: 

ErrorMessages (2021-06-28 15:01:29.073) Error saving XYZ:

[810306] Error during execution of 'OnGenerate' in logic module 'VI.DB.Entities.EventsEntityLogic'.

[810103] Error generating processes for event Update.

[810222] Error executing script 'Event_Update'.

[810108] Error generation process step event UPDATE.

[System.MissingMethodException] Method not found: 'CCC_CustomTable VI.DB.Model.Table.get_CCC_CustomTable()'.

Has anyone else come across this error? Is this maybe a known limitation for custom tables?

Parents
  • I am unable to reproduce this with a custom table. Are you sure that the current assemblies are available on the Job Service? Did you try to clear the local cache to force the system to fetch the latest assemblies (including the ones for VI.DB.Model.Table)?

• Hi,

since I was under time pressure I wasn't able to analyse this issue any further, until I was recently reminded by a colleague who had the exact same problem in another project.

Last year I just replaced the "Table.[...]" methods by plain strings to make it work. Yesterday I substituted it with "Table.[...]" again - it works without any problems now.

It could have been a cache problem as you suggested. Let's see if the problem occurs again.

If you don't mind, I'd like to as another question. Since the class VI.DB.Model.Table provides methods to retrieve table and column names only, are there methods to retrieve the names of scripts an processes too?

• Hi,

since I was under time pressure I wasn't able to analyse this issue any further, until I was recently reminded by a colleague who had the exact same problem in another project.

Last year I just replaced the "Table.[...]" methods by plain strings to make it work. Yesterday I substituted it with "Table.[...]" again - it works without any problems now.

It could have been a cache problem as you suggested. Let's see if the problem occurs again.

If you don't mind, I'd like to as another question. Since the class VI.DB.Model.Table provides methods to retrieve table and column names only, are there methods to retrieve the names of scripts an processes too?

Children