Exchange online connector and mailbox quotas

We are in the process of migrating our Exchange infrastructure into the cloud (Exchange online).

So I've set up the Exchange online connector but had to realize it's limited compared to the usual one.
As for example I can't find the "Quota" setting for mailboxes. There is an option to define the "Rule Quota", but the usual mailbox quotas are missing or maybe I just can't find them.
Within the attribute mappings the quota-setting attributes are missing as well.

As the connector is using PS it should be possible setting quotas using the following commands:
ProhibitSendQuota, ProhibitSendReceiveQuota und IssueWarningQuota

Have I overlooked the setting or isn't it available in OneIM and if so, is this a technical limitation or why hasn't this been implemented?
If it shouldn't be available, is there another way for setting the quotas from within OneIM for each mailbox.

Thanks in advance for your help.
--Michael

• The named attributes (ProhibitSendQuota, ProhibitSendReceiveQuota und IssueWarningQuota) are not exposed through the Exchange Online connector. You can check with support if extending the schema is the best way forward in your case, in regards with possible upgrade issues. You can extend the schema (class: Mailbox) as follows assuming you are using version 8.1.X:

<!-- Mailbox quota's -->
          <Property Name="IssueWarningQuota" DataType="Int" >
            <ReturnBindings>
              <Bind CommandResultOf="Get-OneIMMailbox" Path="IssueWarningQuota" Converter="SizeStringToBytes"/>
            </ReturnBindings>
            <ModifiedBy>
              <ModBy Command="Set-Mailbox" />
            </ModifiedBy>
            <CommandMappings>
              <Map ToCommand="Set-Mailbox" Parameter="IssueWarningQuota" Converter="BytesToUnlimitedType"/>
            </CommandMappings>
          </Property>

<Property Name="ProhibitSendQuota" DataType="Int" >
            <ReturnBindings>
              <Bind CommandResultOf="Get-OneIMMailbox" Path="ProhibitSendQuota" Converter="SizeStringToBytes"/>
            </ReturnBindings>
            <ModifiedBy>
            </ModifiedBy>
            <CommandMappings>
              <Map ToCommand="Set-Mailbox" Parameter="ProhibitSendQuota" Converter="BytesToUnlimitedType"/>
            </CommandMappings>
          </Property>

<Property Name="ProhibitSendReceiveQuota" DataType="Int" >
            <ReturnBindings>
              <Bind CommandResultOf="Get-OneIMMailbox" Path="ProhibitSendReceiveQuota" Converter="SizeStringToBytes"/>
            </ReturnBindings>
            <ModifiedBy>
            </ModifiedBy>
            <CommandMappings>
              <Map ToCommand="Set-Mailbox" Parameter="ProhibitSendReceiveQuota" Converter="BytesToUnlimitedType"/>
            </CommandMappings>
          </Property>

The important part is getting the converters right.