Using ISqlFormatter with join in whereclause (HandleObjectComponent - Update process step)

Hello,

Does someone know how to use a join when configuring the where clause in a HandleObjectComponent - Update process step using the ISqlFormatter. I could not find an example online, nor in the sample script files or the documentation. It would seem to indicate that it is not possible but I want to make sure.

For example:

ObjectType:

• ADSAccount

WhereClause:

• value = "UIDADSAccount IN (SELECT UID_ADSAccount FROM ADSAccount ada INNER JOIN Person per ON per.UID_Person = ada.UID_Person WHERE per.IsInactive = 0 AND per.XMarkedForDeletion = 0 AND per.ExitDate  < GetUtcDate())"

I would like to be able to use typed code with ISqlFormatter to configure the whereclause, such as this example:

Dim f As ISqlFormatter = Connection.SqlFormatter
Value = f.AndRelation(f.Comparison("isinactive", False, ValType.Bool, CompareOperator.Equal, FormatterOptions.None), _
   f.Comparison("exitdate", Date.UTCNow, ValType.Date, CompareOperator.LowerThan, FormatterOptions.None), _
   f.Comparison("exitdate", DBVal.MinDate, ValType.Date, CompareOperator.GreaterThan, FormatterOptions.None), _
   f.Comparison("XMarkedForDeletion", 1, ValType.Int, CompareOperator.BitsNotSet))

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Mrs. Wilke Jansoone