Error while Provisioning AD Account

Hi Community,

I have been trying to provision an AD account, and created an provisioning workflow for that in the synchronization editor. But, whenever I try to update any parameter in the ADAccount table the following OOTB process "ADS_ADSAccount_Update/(De-)activate" runs and I am receiving the following error.

Error executing synchronization project (Active Directory Domain (XYZ)'s workflow (Provisioning).
Error executing projection step (user) of projection configuration (Provisioning (Provisioning)).
 Error executing synchronization step (user)!
 Method (Update object (Update)) could not be executed successfully.
[System.Exception] Error committing object.(Error: Error executing user_isaccountlocked_Set on object (Error: [System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException] Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
[System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException].
Property vrtIsAccountLocked is set.
Object not committed successfully. Retrying using single property commit.
Error writing one or more properties of object.
Error executing user_isaccountlocked_Set on object xyz (Error: [System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException] Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
[System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException] Exception from HRESULT: 0x80005008).
Property vrtIsAccountLocked is set.
1 write operations on properties were deferred and will be executed now.
Method Commit() was called on object xyz.
Error writing property vrtIsAccountLocked. The modification will rerun after committing object.
)
Synchronization ended with errors.
You can find more detailed information in the log from Tuesday, November 2, 2021.

Kindly, could someone explain me why is this erroring out or where exactly I am doing the mistake?

Thanks in Advance.!

Regards,

Sudhir