Error while provisioning or update of AD Account

Hi Community,

While I am trying to update the AD account attribute in ADSAccount table, the OOTB process "ADS_ADSAccount_Update/(De-)activate" triggers and it is erroring out in the provisioning step with the following error.

Error executing synchronization project (Active Directory Domain (DC=****,DC=***,DC=***))'s workflow (Provisioning).
Error executing projection step (user) of projection configuration (Provisioning (Provisioning)).
Error executing synchronization step (user)!
Method (Update object (Update)) could not be executed successfully.
[System.Exception] Error committing object ****-5834-47e4-94d6-352f35bf0300.(Error: Error executing user_isaccountlocked_Set on object CN=***s,OU=****,OU=****s,OU=****,DC=*****,DC=***,DC=*** (Error: [System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException] Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
[System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException] Exception from HRESULT: 0x80005008).
Property vrtIsAccountLocked is set.
Object not committed successfully. Retrying using single property commit.
Error writing one or more properties of object.
Error executing user_isaccountlocked_Set on object CN=j******,OU=****,OU=****,OU=*****s,DC=*****,DC=***,DC=*** (Error: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
Exception from HRESULT: 0x80005008).
Property vrtIsAccountLocked is set.
1 write operations on properties were deferred and will be executed now.
Method Commit() was called on object CN=j****,OU=****,OU=***,OU=G****,DC=*****t,DC=***,DC=***.
Error writing property vrtIsAccountLocked. The modification will rerun after committing object.
Reactivation of frozen Job c6a97a6a-702a-4d9c-aee9-7266afdc9bc2 with parameter ERROR  

It is the same case while provisioning a new AD account also.

I checked the password entered is matching with that defined in the AD target system.

Could anyone help me to understand what is the fix for this error?

Thanks in Advance!

Regards,

Sudhir