How to hide Valid Until from Shopping Cart only for all service item request except one?

Hi Team,

I would like to hide the field 'Valid Until' for all the service items of respective service category while the request being placed in shopping cart page except one service item request under a specific service category. 
Referring to the post below, I have hidden 'Valid From' by 'Delete node as an extension method. However I must not do it for Valid Until as it has to be made visible for one service item request only. 
hide valid from and valid until fields - Forum - Identity Manager Community - One Identity Community

Please suggest where to place the condition to make the 'Valid Until' field visible only for specific service item request being placed in shopping cart

Best regards,

Prakash

• Hi Team,

I fixed it with adding extension to the VI component (VI_ITShop_ShoppingCart_DetailPane) rather than changes in CCC_ITShop_ShoppingCart_DetailPane
    Will come back in case of any challenge/question

• Hi Prakash,

I am sad that nobody has replied for this because I think its a nice topic. We have almost the same "issue" to handle just reverse way :) 

In our case we need to have only few product without having "reason", "Valid until", "Valid from" and "priority" on the shoppingcartitem's detailed pane. I can see you could fix your case, can you suggest or help how to solve this? My idea was that we remove for all and then we can refer somehow to the certain product in a condition by the AccProduct name for example of the "remove extension". Thankyou in advance for any idea and help!

Best regards,

Sandor