How can I login to OneIM website from another mobile application which is not in the same domain?

Hello,

There is a third party mobile application. We wants to show the OneIM website responsively in that mobile app. But we are not in the domain in the mobile app. So how can i login? Normally clients automaticly login with their AD accounts (SSO). But when they open the website in the mobile app they are not in the domain. Is there a way (configuration, a web service etc..) for login to the website?

BR,

Ferhat

Parents
  • You could use employee authentication instead. This uses the Person's centralaccount and the dialoguserpassword fields for authentication.

• Users don't know their dialoguserpasswords.. All they know is AD user and password.  I think, we should't change the behavior of web authentication method. Normally users login to the web portal with their AD account and this usage will continue. But at the same time, users should be able to login by accessing the web portal from within the mobile application. But in this scenario they are not in the domain in the mobile app. Can we dynamicly change  authentication method according to if user request from mobile app or web browser?  

• Users don't know their dialoguserpasswords.. All they know is AD user and password.  I think, we should't change the behavior of web authentication method. Normally users login to the web portal with their AD account and this usage will continue. But at the same time, users should be able to login by accessing the web portal from within the mobile application. But in this scenario they are not in the domain in the mobile app. Can we dynamicly change  authentication method according to if user request from mobile app or web browser?  

Children