Install AppServer from CLI with SearchIndex enabled [OI 8.2]

[OneIdentity 8.2]

Is there any option to install App Server from CLI with enabled SearchIndex? I can not see any parameter to do this Disappointed

Parents
  • The solution lies in the parameter for the deployment targets.

--deployment-target={Machine role}

(Optional) Machine role for the installation. This parameter can be used more than once. Alternatively, multiple machine role can be separated with a pipe [|]. If this parameter is not set, the Server | Web | Appserver machine role is used.

You need to specify Server\Web\Appserver\SearchCrawler and Server\Web\Appserver\SearchCrawler as well. So this should do the trick (But haven't done it myself yet).

--deployment-target="Server\Web\Appserver|Server\Web\Appserver\SearchCrawler|Server\Web\Appserver\SearchCrawler"

• The solution lies in the parameter for the deployment targets.

--deployment-target={Machine role}

(Optional) Machine role for the installation. This parameter can be used more than once. Alternatively, multiple machine role can be separated with a pipe [|]. If this parameter is not set, the Server | Web | Appserver machine role is used.

You need to specify Server\Web\Appserver\SearchCrawler and Server\Web\Appserver\SearchCrawler as well. So this should do the trick (But haven't done it myself yet).

--deployment-target="Server\Web\Appserver|Server\Web\Appserver\SearchCrawler|Server\Web\Appserver\SearchCrawler"

Children