Transport Sync Project - Workflows and Start-Up Configuration Objects - v8.1.X

I have made some changes to an existing Sync Project, adding new Workflows (using existing mappings) and Start-Up Configs (not scheduled) only. Normally I would promote these changes through environments via a transport with a change label containing the DPRShell, but a this time I have some potential consistency issues between environments (i.e. concerns that there are changes in higher environments which don't exist in lower) which I can't address at this time.

Instead I opted to transport my changes using the "Transport selected objects and dependencies" (ignoring dependencies and relations) where I added the relevant objects from the following tables (in order):

1. DPRProjectionConfig
  2. DPRProjectionConfigHasConnect
  3. DPRSystemObjectMatchSet
  4. DPRSystemObjectMatchSetMAsgn
  5. DPRSystemObjectMatchSets
  6. DPRProjectionStepQuota
  7. DPRProjectionConfigStep
  8. DPRProjectionStartInfo

After successfully transporting these objects to another environment and updating UID_DPRRootObjConnectionInfo on the DPRProjectionStartInfo objects (which naturally doesn't resolve) I can see the data in object browser is correct and all other FKs have resolved correctly.

The problem is when I open the Sync Project in Sync Editor the changes are not there.

Any advice as to why the above method doesn't work? Is it because of the DPRShell state IsFinalized and the ShadowCopy XML (with ShadowCopyMode = 'When finalized') doesn't contain the changes? If so, is there any way around this or do I have to transport the DPRShell?

Parents Reply Children
No Data