SCIM connector to OpenText

Hello, I am trying to establish a connection using SCIM connector in version 8.1.2 to OopenText that supports SCIM 2.0. However I am getting an error when I click on testing connection, I've setup logging to Trace level and this is an error: "System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'System.String VI.Projector.LogMessageStack.get_MessageTextGUI()".

I was able to get to swagger and authentication pages of OpenText using Postman but 1IM sync editor doesn't give me much with above error, I am not sure if I am doing something wrong or there is an issue communicating to OpenText.

I've tried different variations for server URL, URI of service and endpoint URL but I always receive the exact same error message. FYI, using OAuth for authentication.

Another strange thing to point, customer also has a working SuccessFactors SCIM sync project that is talking to Starling, and even if I attempt to test connection for that working project I get exact same error message which doesn't make sense.

Update: I've also tried establishing same connection in 8.2, I receive a bit different error and I also get an error displayed on screen vs having to look in the log file: "Target:"SCIM" Method:"Authenticate" Number:"2550120" Message:"Error returned: The remote server returned an error: (405) Method Not Allowed.""

Another interesting thing to note, I've been trying different variations for URI of service and endpoint URL, however if I try for sure a bad value in URI of service, for example I have a front slash "/scim/morestuff" I receive 404 not found error which makes me believe that other variations connector does find but something else is the problem.

Has anyone seen this same error message?

Thanks,

Sergei