How to assign Dynamic Values to SAP Parameters?

We have a requirement to provision a SAP Parameters with value say 'A' when the user's CompanyMember attribute is say X and Value 'B' if the CompanyMember is Y.
To do this i created a business role SAP ERP Users in our dev env. we assigned the SAP ERP account definition and SAP Parameters to this role which include other static parameters and a dynamically calculated SAP paramter ( called CVR) as blank.( since this will be calulated)

we modified the column 'ParameterValue' in table SAPUserHasParameter using when provisioning parameters to check if the ParameterName is "CVR"  then provision the value based on user's CompanyMember Attribute. 

This works well when provisioning a user for the first time and the required value is picked up and provisioned when generating a new SAP account. However the moment the user is updated for any attribute the process SAP_SAPUSERParameter_Insert/Update runs that makes the CVR value blank as that is what is attached in the business role.

How do we achieve this use-case where we want to calculate a SAP parameter value before we assign it? is there a better and cleaner way? 

I know we can assign SAP Parameters  to Department, cost centres, and Locations, However there are hundreds of these and we cannot uniquely determine a parent group where we can attach a SAP parameter.

P.S. : Our current version is 8.1.5. and i am trying to provision a account into SAP ERP.