Cannot load all data from the collection (personwantsorg)

Hello,

I want to load a collection (PersonWantsOrg) in Web Portal. I have put loading collection in Initializer part. The collection is loaded successfully but the collection shows just data of user who entered the web portal. There is no any condition for the collection. I have no idea why system is treating like that. Could you help me for this issue please?

Than You,

Volkan

Parents Reply
  • Hello Juancarlos, 

Unfortunately, the link do not help me about this issue. There is no problem about permissional. Web portal can trigger initializer part and load collection. Despite we have 200 data related to personwantsorg essentially, web portal can load just 12 of them, because user who entered web portal has entered 12  amount requests.

Children
  • Former Member
    0 Former Member over 2 years ago in reply to Volkan Ceylan

That is the standard behaviour.

As the thread I mentioned stated, you need to check permissions on the table. Go to Designer->Permissions->Select the table PersonWantsOrg and in Tasks (right pane) click on Edit permissions for table. In the lower pane there's a summary of all permissions. Please note that the standard permissions group VI_4_ALLUSER has viewing, insert and edit conditions. That will give you a clue.

• Actually, VI_4_ALLUSER has viewing, insert and edit permissions for the table PersonWantsOrg. Nevertheless, Web Designer has not loaded whole data related to PersonWantOrg. I will analyse side of Web Designer as well. There may have a problem in side of Web Designer. Thank you for your supporting.