Path upgrade from 8.1.3 to 8.2

Hello,

We are trying to upgrade from OIM 8.1.3 to 8.2.

We are using the online documentation : https://support.oneidentity.com/technical-documents/identity-manager/8.2/release-notes/6#TOPIC-1731304

When checking data consistency , we have many errors like : 

- Duplicate use of ACCProduct  

- GUID in primary key with invalid format            

- Compulsory field test           The compulsory fields for object 'CCC-T-CCC_DialogSchedule - Frequency' in table 'DialogColumn' are either empty or have too few characters.

- Compulsory field test The compulsory fields for object 'X_flux2' in table 'DialogTable' are either empty or have too few characters. 

Where the 'Repair' button is disabled.

snapshot here : www://ibb.co/MBmPz9P

And we don't know how to repair these errors. 

We are stuck around this step because the documentation states : 

' All the database tests must be successful. Correct any errors. Some consistency checks offer repair options for correcting errors. '

Another behaviour, is when i run the checks many times, i dont the the same errors. Is that normal?

Any ideas on how to fix such errors?

Many thanks

• Hi. Were you able to resolve this or still having this issues ?

I can help you with this <GUID in primary key with invalid format >

For rest, you may need to get in touch with support ?

• Hi, i see this topic because i've the same problem 

GUID in primary key with invalid format
    how do you recommend to solve?
  • for this GUID in primary key with invalid format errors, it can be of various types.

For e.g. -

1. The UID(PK) might be wrong i.e. not as per DB Standard(May be it is of any random value or even the length could be less). so you need to assign a valid UID by creating a new one via SELECT NEWID() command and update it.

2. If DialogTables/DialogColumns having "_(Underscore)" in UID Columns, then it need to be dropped and the updated via a custom SQL Query for which you may need to contact OneIM Support.

Rest it depends upon the type of error. 

The above ones which I encountered & resolved, hope they might help.

• thank you for you quickly response, do you have this query for test it in preprod? i've other error relative a this table for example The compulsory fields for object i think it is related, can you help me?

thank u

regard

• <The compulsory fields for object> this part is easy.

For e.g. in my case 

The compulsory fields for object 'CCC-T-Trace - EventSubClass' in table 'DialogColumn' are either empty or have too few characters.

So I went to DialogColumn Table, searched for EventSubClass column of Trace Table, and updated the mandatory fields which were not updated or empty and that fixed this consistency.

For this GUID in primary key with invalid format errors - 

1. execute this SELECT NEWID() in SSMS or SQL of Object Browser and you will get the new GUID and then copy that and update in the affected objects.

2. For the Custom SQL Query script, you may need to contact OneIM Support they will provide based on the type of error.