LDAP Sync

Hi,

After the Full Sync run, I am getting lot of warnings. Any help how I suppress/fix the below warning

The schema property vrt_NisNetGroupTrible@LDAPAccount does not have unique data. The value ((,loopmar,)) occurs more than once and is ignored. This results in empty references.

Warning Property (LDAPAccount.UID_LDAPContainer) was unable to resolve reference value (ou=People,dc=xxx,dc=com).

Regards

• Hi,

There's no easy/quick route here ..... you need to look at the errors and relate them back to the relevant mapping.

I hope that vrt_NisNetGroupTrible is a typo and it's really vrt_NisNetGroupTriple.

I am expecting that the value on the right hand side [ ((,loopmar,)) ] is used as some sort of lookup value in vrt_NisNetGroupTriple and is finding duplicates.  Try to use the definition of the vrt attribute and convert that to an SQL query against your DB.  Does it find duplicates?  If it does then maybe it's a data problem or maybe it's a problem in the mapping/lookup.  (Did you create it yourself or was it part of the connector as delivered?).

For the second issue ..... again you need to determine if the mapping should be able to find an object in the OI DB based on the lookup value of "ou=People,dc=xxx,dc=com".  I'm assuming it's using the DistinguishedName attribute of LDAPContainer to get the UID ....... does a DistinguishedName of "ou=People,dc=xxx,dc=com" exist in your DB?

Investigation is required.

HTH, Barry.

• I hope that vrt_NisNetGroupTrible is a typo and it's really vrt_NisNetGroupTriple.

<Padma> It is displaying in log like this, I am not sure why?

• I fixed this name issue, now it is not coming. 

Can you please suggest how to check the definition of the vrt attribute and how do i convert to am SQL query?

• Hi,

I would run the sync in trace mode so that you can see what is going on:

HTH, Barry.

Trace Debug Connector/Sync Issues

Add these lines to globallog.config or stdioprocessor.exe.config:

Find StdioProcessor.exe.config in your job server installation dir.

Add the below lines:

<rules>

<!-- Debug logger definitions for trace log -->

<logger name="SystemConnector" minlevel="Trace" writeTo="debug"/>

<logger name="*" minlevel="Trace" writeTo="debug"/>

</rules>

Snippet from config file:

<nlog autoReload="true" xmlns="http://www.nlog-project.org/schemas/NLog.xsd" xmlns:xsi="">www.w3.org/.../XMLSchema-instance">

<variable name="appName" value="StdioProcessor"/>

<include file="${basedir}/globallog.config" ignoreErrors="true"/>

================== just here in the file ======================

</nlog>

Then save it and run again ……. Whichever user the js runs as go to c:\users\<jsuser>\appdata\local ……….. and keep going to one identity manager …. Then stdioprocessor …. Then debug.

You should get a trace log/debug file in there.