The server certificate on the destination computer (outlook.office365.com:443) has the following errors

Hi All,

I am trying to connect Exchange Online and while creating synchronization project I get below error messge.

Do I need to install microsoft certificats on jobserver from where I am trying to connect exchange Online.

If anyone has same issue Could you please tell me what is missing and how to fix.

Thank you in advance.

[System.Management.Automation.RuntimeException] Connecting to remote server outlook.office365.com failed with the following error message : The server certificate on the destination computer (outlook.office365.com:443) has the following errors:
Encountered an internal error in the SSL library. For more information, see the about_Remote_Troubleshooting Help topic.
[System.Management.Automation.Remoting.PSRemotingTransportException] Connecting to remote server outlook.office365.com failed with the following error message : The server certificate on the destination computer (outlook.office365.com:443) has the following errors:
Encountered an internal error in the SSL library. For more information, see the about_Remote_Troubleshooting Help topic.
at VI.UI.Wizards.Wizard._HandlePageFinished(IWizardPage page)
at VI.Projector.UI.Wizards.SystemConnectWizardPage.TestConnection(ISystemConnectorDescriptor descriptor, String connectionString, Boolean throwExceptionOnError)

https://1drv.ms/u/s!At2ViqLAc9HpzBhnHMQvy6A8uHAR?e=5bRKd7 

Kind Regards,

Dnyandev