EX0Mailbox removal on Outstanding

Hello,

Is there a process orchestration step that can check the target system if it exist and if not split the step?

I need to check if the person has a Exchange mailbox in order to fire the deletion. We have been moving people to remote mailbox and i have a process to remove the account definition for mailbox and assign the remote mailbox but need a easy process to have the EX0Mailbox removed from the user as it fails when trying to delete because it's outstanding.

Any suggestions or help is appreciated.

Thank you,

Lu

Parents
  • Hi Lu,

If the object is outstanding then there is a high probability that your sync process has done this. Object not found in target ==> mark as outstanding.

In that case you should use the CallMethod - DeleteOutstanding instead of HandleObjectComponent - Delete.

You could have a gen con on the step that does the CallMethod - DeleteOutstanding that checks for XMarkedForDeletion = 2 and the opposite on the HandleObjectComponent - Delete.

HTH, Barry.

• Hi Barry,

Thank you for the advice. I'm trying to use the documentation provided here but in my case for EX0Mailbox. I almost have the process down and plan to make it scheduled through the Process automation. We have been moving from On Prem to Remote mailboxes but this is being handled through a script and not in Identity Manager. So i would need to a process scheduled for deletion for outstanding mailboxes.

https://support.oneidentity.com/technical-documents/identity-manager/8.2.1/target-system-synchronization-reference-guide/37#TOPIC-1795884

In here is a method to handle outstanding but in this it shows ADS so I changed it for EX0Mailbox. I have not got it to work yet but if you have any other suggestions I thank you. I have not been able to find the CallMethod - DeleteOutstanding. I only see the CallMethod - HandleObjectComponent. Where in the Process task list can i find CallMethod - DeleteOutstanding?

Thank you, Lu

Reply Children